Thursday, March 15, 2012

Is there such a thing as too much Smash?

It all started with a Groupon that I got for Smashburger. It was an incredible deal and I just couldn't pass it up. I mean, who doesn't like a good burger and fries at Smash? I paid $7 for $24 worth of food! So Jay, Shaun, Megan, and myself went to Smashburger on Monday. When we got there, the overly excited, happy, and smiley cashier told us about the deal they were having that night. For every burger you buy, you get a free kids meal. So we got 4 burgers and 3 free kids meal (we didn't want the 4th kids meal). Let's just say that's a whole lot of food for four people! Jay of course was confident that he would finish all of it. In the end, there were about 1.5 burgers left and lots of fries.


No comments:

Post a Comment