Friday, June 29, 2012

food obsession

If anyone knows me, they know that I LOVE food. It is huge in my life and family/culture. But I always try to eat healthy and make vegan desserts (it makes my stomach happier). I'm in a peanut butter, dark chocolate, and nuts phase right now. Also, i love drinking kale green smoothies for breakfast everyday. They are delicious and filling. Here are just a few of all the delicious foods i've eaten in California. Gotta love the Bay!


Oh, and I decided that I'm going vegetarian...or I guess I have been since the end of May. You probably think I am crazy, but ever since I stayed with my brother for like a month and a half, I never really ate any meat. It wasn't hard at all, in fact I never missed it or even thought about eating it. Both my brother and his wife are vegetarians. After watching clips of documentaries about what they put into and do to the animals and meat we eat (it's quite sickening and gross) and listening to what Alma and Rachel had to say about it, my cousin and I decided we didn't want to eat meat anymore. The bottom line is, it's much healthier. However, there is one thing I do miss eating...and that is potstickers! But there are some that don't have meat in them so all is well. :) I've been getting a lot of crap about going vegetarian from my mother....but we never seem to see eye to eye. Hopefully she will get over it and realize it is my decision. I mean my dad is practically vegetarian too so I don't see why she has a problem with it. Oh well...I still love her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment