Saturday, October 15, 2011

Why am I always so tired?

Ballet Showcase. That is why. Opportunities to "play" on the weekend have to be turned down because I have so much homework to catch up on...oh and I can't forget the 7AM-12PM rehearsals every Saturday, which are getting more and more intense. It's not that I don't WANT to hang out with friends, it's just that I have so much to do, or simply I'm just too tired. I value every minute of sleep I can get. So sorry that I have to be a downer and boring all the time.

Nevertheless, this is what I signed up for, and I think in the end, it will all be worth it. I do enjoy going to rehearsals for the most part. I'm loving our dances for the performance and I'm so excited to get on that stage!!! The girls I dance with are great. Maybe you guys should just come to our performance...just maybe. :) Here are a few pictures from our photoshoot.







No comments:

Post a Comment