Sunday, September 25, 2011

Mmmmm

I made these delicious vegan chocolate cupcakes. My sister-in-law gave me this recipe and it was SO good. It tasted way better than a normal chocolate cupcake (especially the day after) and the best part of it is that it has NO butter, milk, or eggs. I didn't frost them because I hate frosting, so they tasted more like chocolate muffins. Also, they are not too sweet, which is a plus. 


Alyssa and I finally went to one of our favorite burger places, Smashburger. We LOVE burgers with a fried egg in it. The egg makes it taste 100 times better. The rosemary, olive oil fries are to die for. So good. We kinda like to pig out occasionally and eat burgers okay? Maybe we have a little obsession.


Hannah, Megan, Alyssa, and I went on a fun lift ride up at Sundance one night to see the full moon. It was so much fun and so pretty. We liked to ask people on the lifts going the opposite way random questions. However, some people thought it was weird to see four girls on a lift with no boys. You don't have to be on a date to enjoy a beautiful night up at Sundance.


No comments:

Post a Comment