Wednesday, August 1, 2012

food Q&A.

I randomly found this and thought it would be fun to fill it out since I just love food.


What is the best food on a hot summer day?
- cold fruit
What is the worst flavor of ice cream?
- cottoncandy? I'm not a big fan of ice cream in general.
What is your favorite condiment?
- bbq sauce...also, does salt count? 
What is the ideal comfort food?
- 72% dark chocolate
What is the most important meal of the day?
- breakfast of course!
What do you do for exercise?
- step aerobics, weights, running, p90x
What Olympic sport would you like to try?
- I've always wished I could be a gymnast.
What was the first thing you learned to cook?
- maybe fried rice
What is your favorite dessert?
- It's a tie between apple crisp and thai sweet rice with mango.
What is your favorite salty snack?
- Currently....KALE chips with sea salt!! I just made them and ate the whole pan. Soo addicting! 
What vegetable do you hate?
- cucumbers.
What is the worst physical pain you have ever been in?
- stomach pains from having too much dairy.
Who taught you to cook?
- my mom
What food would you starve without?
- kale smoothies
What restaurant do you love even though you know you shouldn't?
- Sala Thai, it's just too delicious! 
What goals do you have for your health?
- I guess just to try to eat healthy. More fruits and vegetables, no meat. 
What food makes you think of Christmas?
- coffee cake! the Melendi tradition! i love it!
What is your favorite fruit?
- Mango and papaya
What is your favorite vegetable?
- Some chinese leafy vegetable that I don't know how to write.
What is something sweet you crave?
- anything with dark chocolate and peanut butter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment