Just a few highlights from the past couple of days...
1. Hip hop class at ODC in San Francisco. Times like these I wish I lived in the city!
2. Dinner with most of the cousins in SF. It was so great to finally get us together and just catch up on life. I love my cousins!
3. My cousin's wedding. Loved having the family together and breaking it down on the dance floor!
4. Stargazing and saw a shooting star!
5. Last day of work. Bittersweet.
6. Had a farewell party for Rachel Tan and her family. I love them. She was my very first ballet teacher. I had a good time catching up with some ladies in the ward. I'm going to miss them. I like how all my LDS friends here are married and have children.
7. Lunch with Heathyr and Tamir at Sala Thai! Again...the only one single.
8. Hsiung family spur of the moment surprise visit.
9. HeyTell messages from Megan and Alyssa. Seriously the funniest messages I have ever heard. I even re-listened to them today when I was bored and needed a good laugh. I miss them so much!
10. BEST phone call from SISTER CAMILLE LEE! She is home from her mission. She served in Taiwan and her Chinese is profesh. It was really embarrassing to talk to her because I'm not so good in Chinese.
Just a few more days until I go back to Provo. Wow did summer fly by!!! I'm NOT ready to go back to school at all!!! But I am excited to see people!