Monday, December 31, 2012

goodbyes

I was going back to California for Christmas and staying there until I report to the MTC. I had to say goodbye to a few people before I left. It's so weird to me that I may never see some of these people again in my life. We might not ever even be friends again. They might be married or off with their lives somewhere else when I get back. Well I will surely miss these people and lots more while i'm in Taiwan. Good thing this isn't the final goodbye for a few people before I leave, assuming my plans of coming back to Utah a few days before I go into the MTC work out. 

I loved going to dinner every month with these ballerina friends of mine. I miss seeing their faces and spending countless hours everyday in ballet classes with them. 

We are just missing Sister Alex Jameson in this picture. I love these girls oh so much. Soon there will only be 2 left.

One thing i'll miss about Jay Tibbitts, his heytell messages to Meg and Jena. Yep.


These boys were basically the only guy friends we hung out with. 

So happy I got to see one of my best friends back from his mission hours before I had to leave. Wish I had more time with him! 

Alyssa dear, I'll see you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment