Saturday, December 1, 2012

tis the season

I can't believe it's December already!!! Where did the time go? I only have about 2 weeks left in Provo....meaning not enough time to see everyone I want to see. My friend Matt Porter gets home in exactly 2 weeks from his mission in Toronto. I can't wait! I just need to survive one more week of school and one week of finals. Oh and packing up ALL my stuff and driving the dreaded 12 hours. But some things I am looking forward to this month: going home, spending Christmas with my nieces and nephews, going to the Nutcracker, eating lots of yummy asian food, San Francisco, seeing family, road trips and many more.


Some highlights from November:
- Thanksgiving with the Melendi family at the Stein Erekson and listening to some great jazz. It was a wonderful day. I am so grateful for the Melendi fam. Words can't express how much I love them.
- Turned in a massive 20 page paper.
- My sister-in-law came to Utah for Thanksgiving. Spent some time shopping for the mish and eating so much food. (I officially hate shopping. It's near impossible to find skirts long enough that don't look grandmaish and fit me)

No comments:

Post a Comment