Saturday, September 3, 2011

What happened to my summer!?

So school finally started...it has seriously been the LONGEST week of my life. 8:00AM classes EVERY day. No more being lazy and eating asian food everyday and enjoying 70 degree weather in California. On the bright side, I auditioned for BYU's Ballet Showcase performing company and I made it! It has practically taken over my life and all my time. It has been so fun though. I love it and I'm excited to finally perform again, but the 7:00 AM rehearsals on Saturdays are a killer. Here are first day of school pictures. I look tired and I don't look very excited/happy...


Megan and I love our new apartment, roommates, and ward. We just need to make new friends...so we don't have to be lame and go to bed at 10:30PM on a Friday night.

Of course I have to include something about food in my post because let's be real, I LOVE food. This week, Alyssa, Megan, and I went to go try JDawgs for the first time! It was SOO delicious. I love their special sauce. I also tried this new place called the Awful Waffle with my friend Steve. I got a crepe with nutella, bananas, and strawberries and he got a waffle. It was good and it reminded me of all the crepes i got in the Bay Area.

No comments:

Post a Comment